Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Pandora does not work properly via bluetooth to my wireless speaker?

I have an HTC One and when I try to stream music from Pandora to my wireless speaker (Polk Camden Square) via Bluetooth, the music will often skip or stop altogether for long periods of time. I noticed this with my old speakers as well. What can be done, or what am I doing wrong?
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,236 Global Posts

Default Re: Pandora does not work properly via bluetooth to my wireless speaker?

sounds like a crappy internet connection. WIFI or Cellular?

Default Re: Pandora does not work properly via bluetooth to my wireless speaker?

WIFI--tried this with my friend's iPhone, and it seemed to work fine.

Sorry, just created this username--I am the one with the original question/problem. Connection is WIFI. Anybody got any ideas?

The first (and most obvious) question is, does it happen when you listen to Pandora directly on the phone as well or only when listening over the Bluetooth speakers?

No, works just fine when listening only with the phone and its own speaker. Skipping and stopping happens only when the phone is connected to the wireless speaker through Bluetooth connection.

Skipping and stopping also happens even when the phone is hooked up to the wireless speaker with an Aux cord--tried that too just to see.

The same thing is happening to me. I have a Samsung galaxy s5. And an iHOME PORTABLE speaker. I don't get it.