Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to tell which app/process produces "Oops something went wrong..."

Hi All,

I am running Android 4.4.2 on a Galaxy S3. A couple months ago I started having a problem which I have ignored til now but would really like to fix it. About twice a day I am getting the popup message that says "Oops something went wrong..." This almost always happens when I resume the phone from sleep, I enter my PIN code and then I frequently see the message. Is there any way like a log I can look in to to find out which app or process is causing this error?

Thanks.

Default Re: How to tell which app/process produces "Oops something went wrong..."

Welcome to Android Central! Not sure if a logcat app like this one would help: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.Logcat

You could also consider booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.