- 1 Posts
How to tell which app/process produces "Oops something went wrong..."
I am running Android 4.4.2 on a Galaxy S3. A couple months ago I started having a problem which I have ignored til now but would really like to fix it. About twice a day I am getting the popup message that says "Oops something went wrong..." This almost always happens when I resume the phone from sleep, I enter my PIN code and then I frequently see the message. Is there any way like a log I can look in to to find out which app or process is causing this error?
- 08-06-2014, 06:41 PM #2
Re: How to tell which app/process produces "Oops something went wrong..."
Welcome to Android Central! Not sure if a logcat app like this one would help: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.Logcat
You could also consider booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2014, 07:08 PM
- By BrickAlley in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 07:10 AM
- By KrautMcFriend in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:51 PM
- By Carkid367 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:14 PM
- By CodeMann in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:55 PM