- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One camera frezzes
when I open my camera app or Snapchat app. and I try to take a picture my phone but the camera is frozen on the first image the camera sees and it wont move at all. Ive never dropped it in water or dropped it at all. But even though the camera app is frozen when I turn my phone it still takes a photo I just cant see if its good or not on the screen
- 08-06-2014, 07:39 PM #2
Re: HTC One camera frezzes
Welcome to Android Central! First, go to Settings>Apps>All, select Camera, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now open it and try again.
If it still doesn't work, try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data.
Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support (M7)
[Guide] How to reboot into Stock Recovery on HTC One M8 (M8)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:41 PM
- By Tony Woods in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:24 PM
- By darrell greenwood1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM