storage space problems sony xperia
My xperia mobile keeps saying it's low on storage space, even though when I check the 'properties' on my laptop there is much more free space than used space on both the internal space and the sd card. I know from searching online that this seems to be a common problem with these phones but I've yet to come across a solution and have deleted huge amounts of photos, apps etc. from my phone but no difference.
I'd be very grateful if anyone could advise me in simple terms please (I'm not very good with technology) how to resolve this problem.
Thank you so ,
- 08-06-2014, 07:38 PM #2
Re: storage space problems sony xperia
Welcome to Android Central! Your computer is probably looking at the "internal SD" partition of the internal storage, and can't see the "app storage" partition. This is how older phones often used their internal memory. It's the app storage partition that is important in determining low storage notifications. See this guide for more info: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
- By sojodave in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:31 AM
- By GeorgieStanford in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:21 AM
- By MarkNexus5 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 08:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:36 PM
- By Rene K in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:51 PM