HTC ONE with Sprint
My phone stopped working. The screen wouldn't come on when I got calls and such. Now if I charge it, it just turns on to the HTC screen and shuts off repeatedly. I need to get my photos off of it and didn't back them up. Are they gone forever?
- 08-06-2014, 06:32 PM #2
Re: HTC ONE with Sprint
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have the 1st gen or 2nd gen One? Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition:
Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support (1st generation)
[Guide] How to reboot into Stock Recovery on HTC One M8 (2nd generation)
- 08-06-2014, 06:51 PM #3
Are you able to boot into recovery mode?
Edit: Oops, I had opened the reply box and didn't see B. Diddy had already suggested that.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Sonofaperson in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2015, 06:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:48 PM
- By rpharr98 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:24 PM