Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 - Connecting to WiFi

Hello. I have had my G3/Verizon since 7/29. I love it. I had an HTC One S from T-Mobile. With the HTC One S, when I connect to wifi, say at McDonald's or Barnes & Noble, I'd get a web page pop-up from my browser, asking me to connect. I used the Dolphin browser on the HTC One S and I have it now on my Verizon G3. However, with my new phone, I don't get the browser page pop up to connect. I have to manually type in "B&N wifi" to get the log in to their access page. This is free wifi, not the secured. Am I missing something here? What gives? Thanks for reading and replying to this post.

Default Re: LG G3 - Connecting to WiFi

Welcome to Android Central! I've found that when connecting to a free wi-fi network that requires a splash page login, it can take a variable amount of time for the notification telling you to sign into the network. Try waiting 10-20 seconds to see if you get the notification. Then swipe down and tap the notification, which should open the browser window with the login page.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: LG G3 - Connecting to WiFi

Thanks!! I'll give that a try.