- 20 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
LG G3 - Connecting to WiFi
Hello. I have had my G3/Verizon since 7/29. I love it. I had an HTC One S from T-Mobile. With the HTC One S, when I connect to wifi, say at McDonald's or Barnes & Noble, I'd get a web page pop-up from my browser, asking me to connect. I used the Dolphin browser on the HTC One S and I have it now on my Verizon G3. However, with my new phone, I don't get the browser page pop up to connect. I have to manually type in "B&N wifi" to get the log in to their access page. This is free wifi, not the secured. Am I missing something here? What gives? Thanks for reading and replying to this post.
- 08-06-2014, 11:03 PM #2
Re: LG G3 - Connecting to WiFi
Welcome to Android Central! I've found that when connecting to a free wi-fi network that requires a splash page login, it can take a variable amount of time for the notification telling you to sign into the network. Try waiting 10-20 seconds to see if you get the notification. Then swipe down and tap the notification, which should open the browser window with the login page.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2016, 02:15 PM
- By sojodave in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:31 AM
- By Anthony Marques in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2014, 04:48 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 08:20 PM
- By gmcshave in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:41 PM