Problem restarting my device
having problems with battery from couple of days. all of the sudden it hangs up and if I try to restart the device keeps turning off. I need to connect to the charger to start the phone properly and shows 90% of battery. what can be the problem. I got the phone S4 from US and Iam using in NZ.
- 08-06-2014, 08:43 PM #2
Re: Problem restarting my device
Welcome to Android Central! The battery might be failing--can you try a new one?
You could also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
If you have an SD card, try removing it, since a corrupt card can also cause issues.
- By Emerogork in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:33 PM
- By Emerogork in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 08:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 08:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:30 PM