HTC One skipping songs in playlist?
Basically, I will download new songs to my phone and put them in a playlist with songs that I already had previously. For some reason when I pause the music and lock my phone the songs that I put in recently won't go through the playlist, but the songs I had in the playlist before will still appear and play with no issue. I'll go through the list by skipping songs and the ones that are new won't show up. But if I go back to the list of songs (like when you first tap on the playlist and you can choose the song) all of the new ones will be there. What do I do?
- 08-07-2014, 12:53 AM #2
Re: HTC One skipping songs in playlist?
Have you tried other players? PowerAmp is good. Paid, but the first week or two are free. Enough time to test and see if that helps.
- By CalifLove in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 05:22 AM
- By Scott7217 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 20Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 07:43 PM