I cant view my photos or music
I am only able to view photos and music on my phone by connecting my phone to the computer . When I go to my Photo Folder or Music Folder I cannot see them and it says the folders are empty!
also when I try to take a new photo or add new music I am unable to !
- 08-07-2014, 12:50 AM #2
Re: I cant view my photos or music
Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have? Where are your photos stored? Do they not show up in the Gallery or Photos app?
Where is your music stored? Is this music that you downloaded from somewhere, or that you transferred from your computer via USB connection? Or is it from Google Play Music?
What do you mean when you say you're unable to take a new photo? Does the Camera app not function? Does it take a photo, but you're not sure where it saves to? The usual directory for the camera is /storage/sdcard0/DCIM/Camera.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:59 AM
- By Santiago Pedraza in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:00 PM
- By Akber Manji in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:28 AM
- By karenduazo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:59 PM