s 2 samsung constant download attempts
how do i stop this thing from trying to download something which starts with
sometimes - female for spanish(s.... - and other times -female for german(g.... -
i cant get the whole address so i cant even find it on the net to see what it is. but it keeps trying to download and i have to cut off from the net connection and then i times out
- 08-08-2014, 12:25 AM #2
Re: s 2 samsung constant download attempts
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I'm not quite understanding you. The phone is actually trying to download a file, or is it trying to open a website in your browser? What's this about "femail for spanish(s"?
Chances are that you either have some adware or malware on your phone. Try installing a good antimalware app like Malwarebytes and running a scan. Also try something like Lookout's Ad Network Scanner & Detector.
You might have to consider a factory reset, which means you'll lose your data--backup as much as you can first. Also, go to Settings>Backup & Reset, and uncheck "Automatically Restore." When you reset, I think this will prevent your apps from automatically reinstalling, which you wouldn't want to occur if one of them is malicious.
- By GeekMoxie in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:37 AM
- By promontory in forum Samsung Galaxy GioReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 02:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:59 PM
- By DJB123 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:40 PM