Droid RAZR M SD Card Damaged
Hi everyone, I just turned my phone on this morning because it died and it told me that my SD card is damaged and that all my data will be lost. Now I've tried reformatting it about 4 or 5 times but that's doing squat. It's up on my screen as we speak so I am just going to remove it until someone helps me out. I just need to know how to fix this.
- 08-07-2014, 08:17 AM #2
- By Sebastian Hirsch1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2014, 12:30 PM
- By sullez in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:54 AM
- By james2296 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 08:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:25 PM