Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 touch screen issues.

There are two problems with the touch screen. First one is that there is a small area at the bottom where it is not responsive to touch.
    Its about half an inch from the bottom of the screen. I enabled show touch in developer options to see it better, but it seems that the touch responsiveness just stops where that line is.
    Any way to fix that?

Second problem is that the touch doesn't last. For example, Trials Frontier (Or any other game/app where you have to hold down on the screen)
    It would last for at least 7 seconds and then it just stops, and you have to touch and hold again, and repeat. Any way to maybe fix both these problems? Would appreciate all feedback given.

Would have been explained better with images but they were marked as spam so yeah.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 touch screen issues.

Interesting for sure. It is possible that the bottom portion is really the cut off. It could be a question best posed for Samsung to answer themselves unless we can find some fellow G Tab 3 users to see if its like this across the board or isolated to your device.

As for the continuous touch response, that could be the limit and it cuts off after that allotted time of 7 seconds or so. That could be Samsung firmware, it could be something in Android, not too sure there.

I wish I had some better answers but those are some tough ones for sure
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 touch screen issues.

Ah, okay thanks. Ill give them a ring and see if that can help in any way, if not, I'll go see someone who could repair this. Any other response is useful as well, to maybe help anyone else who may have one of the issues above.