Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 touch screen issues.
There are two problems with the touch screen. First one is that there is a small area at the bottom where it is not responsive to touch.
Its about half an inch from the bottom of the screen. I enabled show touch in developer options to see it better, but it seems that the touch responsiveness just stops where that line is.
Any way to fix that?
Second problem is that the touch doesn't last. For example, Trials Frontier (Or any other game/app where you have to hold down on the screen)
It would last for at least 7 seconds and then it just stops, and you have to touch and hold again, and repeat. Any way to maybe fix both these problems? Would appreciate all feedback given.
Would have been explained better with images but they were marked as spam so yeah.
- 08-07-2014, 09:45 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 touch screen issues.
Interesting for sure. It is possible that the bottom portion is really the cut off. It could be a question best posed for Samsung to answer themselves unless we can find some fellow G Tab 3 users to see if its like this across the board or isolated to your device.
As for the continuous touch response, that could be the limit and it cuts off after that allotted time of 7 seconds or so. That could be Samsung firmware, it could be something in Android, not too sure there.
I wish I had some better answers but those are some tough ones for sure
- 08-07-2014, 12:28 PM #3
- By Sam Collier in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:43 AM
- By mmace in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 08:28 AM
- By Asaf Shaanan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 07:51 AM
- By SGBCleveland in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 07:49 AM