I need my phone to ring or vibrate, and my calendar to notify me of meetings. Nothing else. No email notifications. Any help? Thanks!
- 08-07-2014, 10:25 AM #2
- 08-27-2014, 04:13 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: LG-D415 notification
I just got this phone, but I think I can help.
1. From the home screen CLICK APPS bottom right corner.
2. Slide between the two pages until you see the Setting Gear. CLICK it.
3. On the phone itself, not the screen. HIT the 3 horizontal lines in the bottom right. 1 option will appear (Switch to List view) CLICK IT
4. Scroll down the list then CLICK on STORAGE
5. CLICK on APPS.
6. From here you can see every single app on the phone, Enable and disable all notifications independently. If the disable button is greyed out on any of the apps, I think this means that you cannot delete it. In other words, the app came with the phone.
- By Moo Cow in forum HeadsetsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2017, 01:13 PM
- By Sam Collier in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:43 AM
- By David Alatorre in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:03 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 39Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:34 AM