- 6 Posts
How to Fix this?
I use Samsung Galaxy S 4, and when i try to open Google Play its always shown " Google Play services, which some of your application rely on, is not supported by your device. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance "
Does anyone know how to fix it? please help me to teach step by step how to fix it..
- 08-07-2014, 10:20 AM #2
- By AlokArya in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2015, 03:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
- By mmace in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:55 AM
- By Nabooy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:33 PM
- By promontory in forum Samsung Galaxy GioReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:37 AM