Unfortunately ............has stopped

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
The reason I use "........" is because it comes up randomly for many apps, this was also happening on my old phone so I assumed it was an age issue and bought a new one, now the same thing is happening to the new phone after only about a month? How do I fix it?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I just had an unfortunately android central has stopped, this happens for multiple apps including nova launcher. I thought clearing the partition cache did the trick but maybe not. Its sporadic, not every day, and I switch apps (multitask) alot, so I figured that maybe I just move too fast for my phone.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I had the problem with various apps also. I installed All-In-One Toolbox and run the "one-key-clean" option once a day. It doesn't get rid of the problem all togethet but it has reduced the occurrence significantly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I just had an unfortunately android central has stopped, this happens for multiple apps including nova launcher. I thought clearing the partition cache did the trick but maybe not. Its sporadic, not every day, and I switch apps (multitask) alot, so I figured that maybe I just move too fast for my phone.

I've often had 'Unfortunately Android Central has stopped', but I just click on OK and it's restored.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800