s5 cracked screen
My s5 has a cracked screen, and I was wondering if I am still able to bring underwater, or if I do will there be any damage?
- 08-07-2014, 12:16 PM #2
Re: s5 cracked screen
Since the glass is part of the water protection (it's not meant to be taken underwater, regardless of the videos you've seen, it's meant to not get damaged if you spill something on it or use it in a heavy rain), I wouldn't risk it. Water damage will still void the warranty.
(I also wouldn't recommend finding a cheap screen and replacing it yourself. That usually ends up in another post by you, asking how to fix whatever it was you damaged when you replaced the screen. Fixing that usually results in something else getting broken. By the time you're ready to give up, you've usually spent more money on "cheap" parts than you would have on a new phone. The cheapest way fix a broken screen is usually to bring it in to your carrier or the store you bought the phone from and pay them to do it.)
- 09-24-2014, 08:14 PM #3
- By DJB123 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:49 PM
- By Sam Collier in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:26 PM