I have totally charged my Nexus 7 tablet, but it won't "open". It will turn on, then stalls at the glimmering X in center of the screen. It won't move beyond this point to go where the lock appears and I unlock the tablet to open it. I've had it for almost 2 years. Is it possible the issue is a bad battery and I need to replace it? The tablet stalled and shut down on me last night and now this is where I am with it. Thanks.
- 08-07-2014, 05:51 PM #2
Re: battery issues?
Can you boot into Recovery Mode and perform a Cache Partition wipe? Here's how if you're not sure:
Posted via Android Central App
- By Kargion in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:26 PM
- By mmace in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:55 AM
- By m22run in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:28 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:16 AM