samsung s3 wont turn on
i woke up this morning and my phone wont turn on. thought the battery was dead so i plugged it in. now the red light turns on when i plug it in but only for a few seconds now all im getting is little pulse vibrations every few seconds .still the phone wont turn on and it wont charge..the battery has been replaced just 3 months ago.
- 08-07-2014, 12:04 PM #2
Re: samsung s3 wont turn on
1) Leave the charger plugged in for 24 hours. If the battery is almost completely dead, it'll take a while before there's any charge at all (like 1%) in it.
2) If it still keeps vibrating intermittently after that, are you sure the phone never got wet? (Even if it got wet a few months ago and you did the usual [and totally wrong] uncooked rice thing, that could still be causing your current problem.)
- By Super Meat Boy in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2014, 09:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:06 AM