Storage Problem in Micromax Canvas a120 Colours

A

AC Question

I just purchased a Micromax a120 Colours, i installed some apps and it went into my phone storage(fb, whatsapp), and now i cannot move it, I read many forums and found that there's already an internal storage in which we can save apps. Now the problem with my cell is that I have a PHONE STORAGE OF .89 GB(free space- 40MB, Filled space-897MB) and INTERNAL STORAGE OF 5 GB(free space-3.59GB). Now I looked for everywhere in my phone to move apps from phone storage to Internal Memory, but i am not able to find it. PLEASE HELP.

Tara nath

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a Micromax a120 Colours, i installed some apps and it went into my phone storage(fb, whatsapp), and now i cannot move it, I read many forums and found that there's already an internal storage in which we can save apps. Now the problem with my cell is that I have a PHONE STORAGE OF .89 GB(free space- 40MB, Filled space-897MB) and INTERNAL STORAGE OF 5 GB(free space-3.59GB). Now I looked for everywhere in my phone to move apps from phone storage to Internal Memory, but i am not able to find it. PLEASE HELP.

mehboob85

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I had similar issue with Micromax A120. First I have rooted my phone with root genius.
Second : Partition memory card with mini tool partition wizard in ext4 format with 1GB and select both partition as primary.(Other file format, viz. ext2, ext3, fat or r2fs can't be used)
Third: Install Link2sd from play store.
Forth: Open Link2sd and select ext4 to create mount script and reboot.
Last: Start Link2sd and select applications which you want to link (not move to sd).
Note: I have used 1GB for partition. You can use higher memory at your own risk. If anything goes wrong do not blame me as I did it in my own risk to my phone.

Saikat Dey1

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I too had the same problem. I tried experimenting and found a way around it. Upgrade your firmware to "Agua Rio" based firmware. I am using Agua Rio based Cleankat. Now I have no internal memory only 5.9 gb phone memory. Screenshot_2015-04-16-23-01-50.png

Sounder Rajan

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

Sonika Rathore

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site

sanjay kannan

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I know how to increase the app memory without rooting....... If you have a system and internet connection I'll do it for you...... But it's Chargable.... Rs. 500/-.... I have done it successfully in my phone......contact me in watsapp no :08148719780...

Jaya Bharathy

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site

achsa shibu

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
i had given my micromax A 120 for repairing my screen.i had unmounted my 2GB memory card.now wen i mounted it its saying unfortunately android media storage has stopped working.i cant see my songs and images in music and gallery.but its there in my file manager.what is the problem?

saranshiva2995

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss