Can I configure my email folders?
I would like to control what happens to my email when I delete. The default seems to be that when I delete an email, it goes to the Trash folder (att.net hosted by Yahoo, using IMAP). I don't like the Trash folder because Yahoo feels the need to occasionally empty the trash. On previous phones I was able to configure my phone's deleted folder to equal my AT&T/Yahoo Archive folder.
Is there a way to set this up?
- By HelenC in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 03-27-2015, 06:32 PM
- By cgardnervt in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 05:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 02:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:51 AM