Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Cannot connect to Google servers

I bought an RCA Pro10 Edition tablet w/ Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The first steps of setup require me to connect to wifi,which I have done. I then have to log into my Google account, however, whenever I try, it tells me that it "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server." I have tried multiple times a day for the past two days and still have no luck. I have checked, and the Google servers are up. I have logged into my Google account from both my cell phone and my laptop using the same wifi connection. I have even done a factory reset on the new device and still cannot connect. I bought the device specifically for Android and don't want to take it back if there is a fix for this. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Cannot connect to Google servers

Welcome to Android Central! A tricky problem. Check out this video and see if it helps:

Here's another solution, but it requires rooting the device: [SOLUTION:] Can't Establish a reliable conne… | Android | XDA Forum