I have a work email that is ran through gmail but does not have the @gmail.com ending...I have a nexus 7 (2013) and want to set that email in the stock email app and keep my personal in the gmail app...I am having trouble setting this up...should I do pop3 or IMAP And what does the format need to be?S6Edge - Gear2 - Galaxy Tab 8.4 - FitBit Zip - Chromebook- Chromecast - NEST
- 03-31-2015, 04:59 PM #2
Re: email help!
IMAP works best. POP3 is an older protocol and has fewer features. You might have to manually enter the server settings, in which case you need to find out what they are from your email provider.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 03:19 PM
- By hiphopaddict in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:05 PM
- By cronmorgan in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:24 PM
- By Barebuns in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:19 PM