SBF / root
i put my galaxy s5 into sbf and wiped the entire phone, i'm pretty sure it got rid of the root on my phone, but does this wipe all traces of my phone ever being rooted? will my service provider know that i rooted my phone ?
- 08-07-2014, 08:12 PM #2
- 08-07-2014, 10:51 PM #3
Re: SBF / root
What do you mean by SBF?
Most root methods trip the Knox counter, and there isn't a way to reset it as far as I know. But if it was tripped, no, a factory reset would not reset it.
You can check by booting into download mode. It'll show the info.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Super Meat Boy in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2014, 08:59 AM
- By CalifLove in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:22 AM
- By hiphopaddict in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:06 AM