Samsung S3 gets really laggy when gps/location is turned on?
I recently updated my phone to 4.4.2 and GPS became "location" and ever since this update whenever my gps is turned on my phone get seriously laggy and slow and i am forced to power off, restart and then quickly turn off the gps--then it's all fine but why is it doing this?
Is it a bug in the update or something else? It only happens when the "gps/location" button turns on. When the gps is on all i see is the symbol turning on and off repeatedly, it's really bothering me, i need my gps to work properly but ever since this update i can't turn it on without it getting super slow, and just non responsive.
- 08-07-2014, 09:35 PM #2
Re: Samsung S3 gets really laggy when gps/location is turned on?
Does it happen when it's in use (Like navigation in Maps) or simply by being on?
If you go to location settings, is it set to high accuracy or device only?
- 08-07-2014, 11:32 PM #3
- 08-07-2014, 11:54 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:19 AM
- By FaTROBoT97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 08:34 PM
- By idtwin2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 06:36 PM