Got any questions about the lg g3?

845Heaven

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought it, and seeing as how i was unable to have answers to so many questions about the phone until i got it upsets me.

So, fire away. Any questions at all, I will fidget around my phone to answer your questions.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums! I hope you're not saying you asked questions here and received no response....I guess you mean in the outside world. I'm a G3 owner myself and you'll find a great deal of activity going on in the LG G3 forum. I have one question for you here....are you, as I definitely am, glad you bought?

Posted via Android Central App

LGElectronics

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
845Heaven,
Like Belodion, I find it surprising that you couldn't get your questions answered on the LG G3. It has been talked about, dissected and reviewed by just about every reviewer I have ever heard of. If you have more questions to ask, these forums are ideal and you'll get more than you can imagine in the way of advice and tips on how to get around issues with the phone or anything else! LG Support is also available should you have service or technical questions!^IV

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
(LGElectronics: I think I can speak for all when I say that your occasional posts and presence here among us in the Forums are a delight, and most welcome!)

Posted via Android Central App