Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung S3 - How do I permanently remove a contact to be shown in "Favorites"?

I removed a contact in "Favorites" using the left button option. It was deleted. However, when I received an SMS and replied, the contact reappeared in the Favorites list (right of "Log"). How do I do permanently remove a particular contact in "Favorites"?

Global Posts
    8,744 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Samsung S3 - How do I permanently remove a contact to be shown in "Favorites"?

Welcome to AC
    The "favorites" contacts lists the people you talk/text the most. The only way you'd be able to get rid of that (afaik) would be to talk to them less frequently or talk to others more frequently. Or you could favorite your other contacts so that this person doesn't show up.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan