10 year count down clock for my Moto G

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Yep. I am not sure of the difference between a widget, add-on, plug-in, an app or any other thingie but if I can set it for November 27th 2pm 2022 and can have it count down 'til then, I would be happy.

Right now it would read 3022 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes and 27 seconds, and now 26 seconds. Oops now 25 seconds... Days can also be in weeks/months. I am not picky.
It should not take up a lot of space on my phone homepage.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
y6ydu8y8.jpg
y4ysunep.jpg

yme6eqa5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Jail break seem to be what I want but I cannot find it. There seem to be dozens of items called Jailbreak but none seem to be the item suggested.

Final countdown also looks like a good candidate but why does it meed access to my contacts and pictures?

Is there an invasion-free app?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
According to the Insurance company app, that is when I will be dead. Easy as that.
Additionally, I want to be able to say "Hey, I have only 3021 days, 23 hours, 42 minutes and 11 seconds left, STOP WASTING MY TIME!"

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
According to the Insurance company app, that is when I will be dead. Easy as that.
Additionally, I want to be able to say "Hey, I have only 3021 days, 23 hours, 42 minutes and 11 seconds left, STOP WASTING MY TIME!"

I don't get it, your insurance company app told you that you are going to be dead on that exact date and time?

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
How do I lock down my contacts list so that apps and such do not have access?

Call it paranoia but I am hearing too much about app invasion. I do not want anyone to have access my contacts just by using some software that has no reason to know anything about me (us).

My list is only for my use.

Last edited by a moderator:

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It's not called jailbreak, I was joking that's what you were planning to do then. See my search shot for Countdown widgets.

If you do 'snuff' it then, can I have your roller skates?
(as we used to joke in school when anyone was nervous of the dentist.)

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
It's not called jailbreak, I was joking that's what you were planning to do then. See my search shot for Countdown widgets.

If you do 'snuff' it then, can I have your roller skates?
(as we used to joke in school when anyone was nervous of the dentist.)

Actually there were quite a few programs called Jailbreak some looked like timers.

Do you want the truck or the inline skates?
I also have some competition freestyle figure skates to which you are welcome. The blades alone cost $250!
How old will you be in 2022?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I lock down my contacts list so that apps and such do not have access?

There are apps that can make permissions selective if you are rooted and you can always choose to not install an app with permissions you don't want to accept.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995