lost photos and videos
I need your help please..
I connected my Sony Ericksson xpria phone on the tv with the usb cabble, and i descovered that all my videos and some important photos of my mobile phone were lost..
If anyone know any way to help me find my photos back, I would be so appreciated!!!
- 08-08-2014, 02:27 AM #2
Re: lost photos and videos
Welcome to Android Central! So you're certain they were there before connecting the phone to the TV, or was that just when you realized they weren't there? How does the TV interface with the phone? Is it supposed to read the directories? It might not be able to read from a phone correctly, since it might be intended for use with USB flash drives only.
Do you know if the photos and videos were being saved to Internal Storage or directly to an external microSD card? Try installing a file manager app like ES File Explorer, and look in the /DCIM/Camera folders in Internal Storage and the external SD card.
- By CrazyRussian007 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:44 PM
- By sandy7541 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:28 AM
- By someguy01234 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:20 PM
- By Cliff Frost in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:13 PM