Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Which phone should I exhange my HTC One M8 for?

I love the HTC One M8. The Boom Sound is awesome, the display is nice, and the camera is good, but we have joined Sprint a few days ago, and without the Sprint Spark being completed, I don't want to use the phone unless I am on a more reliable network instead of network changing from 4g LTE to 3g every few minutes. I want a phone that has an excellent/awesome sound, display, and camera. I have about 10 days to exchange my phone, but I'm not sure which phone I should get that could match the M8 (especially with the speakers).
    I have heard that the Samsung Galaxy 5, iPhone 5, Nexus 5, and LG G3 are all good. I would like something 4g LTE compatible (but not Sprint Spark), and on the Sprint service. I have seen other HTC devices online, but I don't know much about them.
    If anybody has any suggestions, please share them. Thank you.

Default Re: Which phone should I exhange my HTC One M8 for?

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchistRebel View Post
    I love the HTC One M8. The Boom Sound is awesome, the display is nice, and the camera is good, but we have joined Sprint a few days ago, and without the Sprint Spark being completed, I don't want to use the phone unless I am on a more reliable network instead of network changing from 4g LTE to 3g every few minutes. I want a phone that has an excellent/awesome sound, display, and camera. I have about 10 days to exchange my phone, but I'm not sure which phone I should get that could match the M8 (especially with the speakers).
    I have heard that the Samsung Galaxy 5, iPhone 5, Nexus 5, and LG G3 are all good. I would like something 4g LTE compatible (but not Sprint Spark), and on the Sprint service. I have seen other HTC devices online, but I don't know much about them.
    If anybody has any suggestions, please share them. Thank you.
    In terms of speakers - I would say the Sony Z2 is the closest you will get to Boomsound. Sony has front facing speakers. They also have an amazing screen and prob the best camera on an Android phone. If you can't get the Z2 I would suggest the LG G3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Which phone should I exhange my HTC One M8 for?

The LG G3 is a Sprint Spark phone, and that isn't completed yet, which is why I'm exchanging my HTC One M8. Sprint doesn't have Sony phones :/