[Q] [HELP] Battery remains constant and drains to 0 rapidly
I am using XOLO Q100i mobile which i purchased two months back. Initially it was having android 4.2.2. Last week I got update for 4.4.2 and since then I am facing this battery problem where, the battery percentage remains constant for long period time and after that it rapidly drops to 0 and switches off.
I am facing this problem only after I had updated it to 4.4.2 (it was system update, i didn't do it manually)
One example case is, even after using browser with 3G internet for 30 mins, the battery remains at same percentage.
Yesterday I even did factory data reset but still this problem is persisting.
Any solution for this problem?.
- 08-08-2014, 06:14 AM #2
Re: [Q] [HELP] Battery remains constant and drains to 0 rapidly
It may be worth trying to recalibrate your battery. If you're not sure how, here's info:
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:27 AM
- By apieiron in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:08 AM
- By KennyFabian in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:46 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:10 AM