Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default wps service

Hey there. I have a big problem with my android os. Yesterday my AVG detected the WPS_service like a trojan. I looked it up on the internet but i can't even find what WPS_service is. I reseted my phone but it doesn't seem to solve my problem. The virus is still there. What can I do? What WPS_service is?

Default Re: wps service

WPS could stand for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It's possible that AVG is incorrectly identifying a system app as malware. See if you can contact AVG support and ask them.

I have same problem with mcafe

download cy security (to me it is the best antivirus on the phone so far)it will tell you to root from phone when it detects the malware.
    In order to root from phone ,download KINGO root(on pc) and root via usb to your phone.you can now remove wps_service from your phone and it wont give you problems anymore.

Hey there. I have a big problem with my android os. Yesterday my AVG detected the WPS_service like a trojan. I looked it up on the internet but i can't even find what WPS_service is. I reseted my phone but it doesn't seem to solve my problem. The virus is still there. What can I do? What WPS_service is?