- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
s4 screen acting weirdly
I got it 10 weeks ago, its all going good, just yesterday i Couldnt do my pattern password, i would be able to press 1 then drag to another then just stop, I then Reset it, Factory reset, and it worked, the screen was working fine, and I put another Lock on it, Same again, I reset, then No lock this time, I couldnt do anything, It took me about 5 minutes to type something in, by Consintally pressing A to type A, Ive Reset it alot of time, no luck, Can someone Please Help me!
- 08-08-2014, 05:54 AM #2
- 08-08-2014, 07:03 AM #4
Re: s4 screen acting weirdly
I think the Factory Reset that you did will have made a Cache Partition wipe unnecessary, so I apologise for my first reply. I think it will also mean that a Cached Data wipe will be unnecessary although I suppose there's no harm in trying if you haven't already. I recommend posting your query in the Samsung Galaxy S4 forum where you'll be among members with greater knowledge of the device.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Chris Earl1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2014, 12:26 PM
- By pahern in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:56 PM
- By Kim Wolfenden in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:26 PM
- By Cliff Frost in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:13 PM