Moto E: Battery draining too fast when it is kept idle

A

AC Question

I bought Moto E 2 days ago. there was no sim in handset. but battery is draining too fast without using it. i am not using wifi with that mobile. what should i do

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Battery life often seems poor in the first few days. Even if you don't use the phone, such as at night (unless it's Powered Off), there will be things going on in the background, and you'll lose some battery charge from that....typically a drop of several percent overnight. If it's a substantial drop there may be a problem. Could you post screenshots showing battery usage so that any culprits can be identified?

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. If you touch the grey area with the battery usage time marked in it, it will open and show a record of your network signal. Similarly if you touch Mobile Standby, it will open and show you details of signal. I suspect you live in an area of bad signal, causing the phone to search for a signal and so draining battery. But I'm not sure I understand what you are doing with the phone, if you have no SIM in it etc....unless you're still setting up.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463