Outlook Android sync
I am trying to find an app that will synchronize my MS Outlook 2013 calendar on my desktop (No Exchange srv) to my Android (4.1.2) phone (SG2) calendar. I do not care about the emails, tasks, contacts… I just want the calendar. I also want it to sync without having to connect the phone to the computer via USB cable.
Must to have features:
- Sync between MS Outlook and Android
- Two Way Sync
- Bluetooth or WiFi connectivity (I prefer BT)
- Automatic Sync (automatic connection + sync every 15 min. for example)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-05-2014, 12:40 PM #2
Re: Outlook Android sync
As mentioned in one of your other posts, I am switching from Android-Sync to Akrutosync. I can't get support from Android-Sync. It seems that Akrutosync will meet your requirement. It syncs with internet or LAN (Wifi) and does 2-way sync. I'm testing it now between Outlook 2010 and my Galaxy S3 running Android 4.4.2. So far it looks promising.
- 09-05-2014, 12:46 PM #3
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 02:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:00 PM