GalaxyS4 - Tapping power button to turn off screen turns off the phone
So today my power button, when tapped, instead of just turning off the screen, is now opening the shutdown menu as if i've held it, and then just turns off.
The button isn't stuck, and can be tapped to turn the screen on just fine.
It started on an older version, but updating/resetting to factory don't seem to fix it.
Anyone experiencing the same issue or know a way to fix it?
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:16 PM
- By giper54 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 07:43 AM
- By jugga888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 07:11 AM