Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation MicroMax Doodle 2 :: SD card is not accessible from gallery and music player.

Hi All,

My Gallery Does not show any image and music player does not list any songs from my internal sd card .

I have done all the solutions but nothing is working yet.. I have internal sd card so please tell me how can i mount my sd card ..

And if any of u have solution of my problem then please tell me ..I am Crying

What i have done fro solution::
    1. Clear Data From Media storage,Music Player and Gallery Many Times
    2. Rebooting Many Times
    3. Reset My Phone 3 times.

But nothing is working in my situation .

and when i am going to rescan using any rescan app then it tells Android process has stopped.

So Please Reply Me What can i Do

Thank you..

Default Re: MicroMax Doodle 2 :: SD card is not accessible from gallery and music player.

By internal SD, I assume you mean the onboard Internal Storage, and not an external microSD card, correct?

What picture and video formats are the files in? Which folders are they stored in? How did you get them there in the first place--by transferring from a computer via USB, or by downloading directly?

Make sure there isn't a ".nomedia" file in the folder--this kind of file causes the Media Scanner to ignore that folder when looking for media files.