google play music cant read all of my music
So Im using the application Doubletwist to sync my music from itunes into google play music. Doubletwist syncs my music and its fine my problem is that not all of my songs are seen by google play music is there anyway of fixing this? i like to use google play music instead of the ugly Samsung playlist.
- 08-08-2014, 09:05 AM #2
Re: google play music cant read all of my music
You should be able to upload you music to Play without using Doubletwist. You need to download Play music manager, and then upload your songs.
- By Victor Gurevich in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2015, 07:43 PM
- By Mangal Gupta in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:38 AM
- By Sweeet1102 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 12:05 PM
- By jimvers in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:33 AM