Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question Galaxy S4 Safestrap problems, trying to get CWM to do a complete backup

I am trying to get a good backup of my s4. It is rooted with towelroot, has titanium backup and superuserSU, I have gone through the directions on galaxys4root dot com to load safestrap. I did get it loaded one time but could not get loaded back into my stock os, it kept saying no os installed, the screen for stock? rom showed a current listing. The version of safe strap I got to work was 7.0 or 7.1 and in the galaxys4 root instructions his version was 6.something. could not get the 6.something to load on my s4.
    Mainly all I want to do is end up with a good backup so I can start deleting programs that I dont want. Used titanium backup and backed up TouchWiz then deleted, big mistake. Took a while to get a work around and back to play store to redownload again, s4 would not let me out of knox till then.
    thanks for any help in advance. dave