I have the same question , can somebody in this world of technology please tell there is some way to get my pictures out of a htc one , they mean so much to me , the store says its not powering on and they cant get them out I tried the 12 hour thing and that didn't work and no I didn't back up my pictures via gmail , it did seem to back up my contacts though , I would pay for somebody to help me , there has to be some way , they build it I am hopefull somebody can get them out , I already have a new phone coming .thanks to all
    08-08-2014 10:47 AM
    I have the same question , can somebody in this world of technology please tell there is some way to get my pictures out of a htc one , they mean so much to me , the store says its not powering on and they cant get them out I tried the 12 hour thing and that didn't work and no I didn't back up my pictures via gmail , it did seem to back up my contacts though , I would pay for somebody to help me , there has to be some way , they build it I am hopefull somebody can get them out , I already have a new phone coming .thanks to all
    Hello. Did they try to access another mode, like bootloader or recovery?
    08-08-2014 11:11 AM