Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default stream music via bluetooth to 2 devices at once?

Is it possible to stream to (2) bluetooth devices from one source?

Example....I'm trying to use my Samsung S5 to play music on (2) bluetooth motorcycle helmets at once. Both helmets are succesfully paired to the phone and work perfectly seperately. However it seems that the phone will only stream to one helemet (device) at a time. Not both helmets at once. The helmets have separate bluetooth addresses.

This could be view as trying to stream to (2) bluetooth headphone sets at once.

Default Re: stream music via bluetooth to 2 devices at once?

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Is it possible to stream to (2) bluetooth devices from one source?

Example....I'm trying to use my Samsung S5 to play music on (2) bluetooth motorcycle helmets at once. Both helmets are succesfully paired to the phone and work perfectly seperately. However it seems that the phone will only stream to one helemet (device) at a time. Not both helmets at once. The helmets have separate bluetooth addresses.

This could be view as trying to stream to (2) bluetooth headphone sets at once.
    Check out the first review on this item - Amazon.com: Sena SM10-01 SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter: Automotive

Sounds like exactly what you're trying to do, just be advised that it looks like it connects to your phone via a wire, then streams from the device.

Edit: This is half the price http://www.amazon.com/KOKKIA-A10m-MU...0-20&m1k=vb_ac
    Shop around.