- 1 Posts
Unlocked Phone; Can't access Internet, internet base apps or Gallery!
AT&T proivded me with an UNLOCK code for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Since then, I have switched my carrier to T-Mobile. T-Mobile told me it will take a full 24hrs for the phone number to be transported and have full access of my phone. However, it's been over 24hrs and my phone keep freezing/shutdown, can't access internet based apps, text, or open my gallery. I called T-mobile and they did all they could to trouble shoot however, they explained this wasn't a "service" issue this is an issue with my "phone" !!!! How is that when I didn't have these problems until I switched over carriers? Any suggesstions before I master restart? ANY help will be greatley appreciated!!
BTW: I can accept incoming and outgoing calls. So far, T-Mobile has done a "wipe partition" and that didn't work.
THNKS in advance everyone!
- By shepette in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 12:55 PM
- By Srambo217 in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:15 AM
- By shepette in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:32 AM