Using a Verizon S4 on Cricket?
I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me on if it is possible to use a Verizon Galaxy S4 on the Cricket Network (GSM)? If so, will the 4G still work? I don't currently get 4G LTE in my area with Cricket just "4G".
- 08-08-2014, 11:55 AM #2
Re: Using a Verizon S4 on Cricket?
I thought that Cricket's CDMA network was going to stay around for at least another year as ATT hasn't moved them over to GSM yet. Your phone probably can work with CDMA right now. I would contact Cricket and find out first because every article I read said 12-18 months before they went to GSM.
- By VW Maverick in forum LG G3Replies: 37Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:45 PM
- By Mikest in forum LG G WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:44 PM
- By ranajit saha in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
- By jack starling in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:46 AM