CANNOT SET LOCAL PRICES - Why Not???
So, I've published my game a few days ago, but I'm receiving complaints that when they are going to buy the app (for example, a german guy), he sees the price in EUR, but when he clicks to buy it, he sees the price in USD, and the sale cannot be made.
This is also happening to brazilian guys (they see in BRL, but when they click it, its converteded to USD, and an error occurs).
I think this is happening because I've activated the "auto convert" function of the developer dashboard. The problem is, when I try to set the local price manually, google play DON'T GIVE ME THE OPTION.
I've searched all over the web for an answer, but it seems I'm the only one with this problem, can someone help me? I'm sending a picture
Thanks, I'm kinda desperate. It's my first game and my losing lots of sales.
- 08-08-2014, 03:16 PM #2
- 08-08-2014, 03:19 PM #3
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: CANNOT SET LOCAL PRICES - Why Not???
Yeah, I can't contact them. The three contact emails I've found, they replied back to me with automatic messages redirecting to their help forms. And the help forms does not address this issue.
I really dont know what to do.
- By Joseph McGraw in forum HTC One M8Replies: 26Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:08 AM
- By shobuddy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 07:12 PM
- By Joseph McGraw in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:27 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:15 PM
- By jack starling in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:33 AM