Flighttrack Pro action overflow button
I have been using the old Flighttrack Pro on my Note III. I just moved to the Galaxy S5. In Flighttrack Pro I can't figure out how to access the settings for the app as there does not seem to be an action overflow menu and there is no hardware menu button.
I can't find a way to ask anybody at Mobita how to do it either.
Any help would be appreciated if anybody has figured this out.
- 08-08-2014, 03:00 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Flighttrack Pro action overflow button
Cant post a link because I have not posted enough, but this solved the problem.
So, you'll want to be pressing the multitasking key. Press and hold it in until the menu pops up. That's literally all there is to it. No black magic, it's just hidden behind the very button that replaced it. And that's OK. Like a comfort blanket, it's there if we absolutely need it.
- By Victor Gurevich in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2015, 08:43 PM
- By RoystonB in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 09-15-2014, 10:18 AM
- By Joseph McGraw in forum HTC One M8Replies: 26Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:08 AM
- By Joseph McGraw in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:31 AM