Overseas (Ireland) charging
I will be leaving for Ireland in a few days
Do I need to use a converter for Irish voltage or just a plug adapter?
- 08-08-2014, 03:10 PM #2
Re: Overseas (Ireland) charging
I was in Ireland last fall (visiting from the US) and only needed a plug adapter for my Samsung Galaxy S3. Check the voltage information on your charger plug and see if it shows a range such as 110-240.
- By yy1234 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Mikest in forum LG G WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:44 PM
- By rrinn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 06:06 PM
- By kpieckiel in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:32 AM