audio through USB?

Dean Willett

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Pretty much the only gripe I have about android phones is that I've never been able to play music through the USB port, I've always had to also plug in the aux cord. I was looking up ways to fix this and apparently with the introduction of 4.1 jellybean, it became possible to do this, but I've never had any luck and with my moto x being in 4.4.4 I wondered if it was even relevant. All other forum posts on this topic were dated from around 2012. Does anyone have a modern fix at this point? Thank you very much!

Posted via Android Central App

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Pretty much the only gripe I have about android phones is that I've never been able to play music through the USB port, I've always had to also plug in the aux cord. I was looking up ways to fix this and apparently with the introduction of 4.1 jellybean, it became possible to do this, but I've never had any luck and with my moto x being in 4.4.4 I wondered if it was even relevant. All other forum posts on this topic were dated from around 2012. Does anyone have a modern fix at this point? Thank you very much!

Posted via Android Central App

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

You can set the connection as MTP (media transfer protocol) or PTP when you first plug in to a player.
I hope this is what you mean.

Have a look here :
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=418157

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol