- 1 Posts
audio through USB?
Pretty much the only gripe I have about android phones is that I've never been able to play music through the USB port, I've always had to also plug in the aux cord. I was looking up ways to fix this and apparently with the introduction of 4.1 jellybean, it became possible to do this, but I've never had any luck and with my moto x being in 4.4.4 I wondered if it was even relevant. All other forum posts on this topic were dated from around 2012. Does anyone have a modern fix at this point? Thank you very much!
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-08-2014, 06:06 PM #2
Re: audio through USB?
You can set the connection as MTP (media transfer protocol) or PTP when you first plug in to a player.
I hope this is what you mean.
Have a look here :
phone by usb to car stereo not being recognized
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2016, 11:40 PM
- By Chris Earl1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:26 AM
- By KennyFabian in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:42 PM
- By BlueAlchemy17 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:27 PM