- 1 Posts
I had not used my Samsung Tablet 2.0 in a very long time. So i forgot the pass code, my old gmail account information, and the pin code. So i saw online that i should just reboot it. Well i followed the steps by turning it off and then holding down the power button, and the volume up button. But it never came on like it said it should then go to the android. My charging symbol also has a red X over it. Please help!!
- 08-08-2014, 10:40 PM #2
The battery may have been left sitting for so long that it can't take a charge anymore. It sounds like you were trying to boot into recovery. Timing is important. Release when you see the Samsung logo.
- By alphabets in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 08-30-2014, 08:02 AM
- By flavius24 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:15 PM
- By RJDG14 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 07:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:29 PM