Access denied to Google Drive. Cannot download X Floating windowsapp

ittiandro

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I am unable to download X Floating Windows on my Galaxy 4 tablet.. I get a message that Google Drive access to the item is denied for " violation" of the policy.
What violation? Perhaps because I rooted the Tablet and uninstalled Knox? But I had already rooted it in the past and I had no problems in downloading apps like Halo, Exposed Installer and X Floating windows.Why not this time?
Any help?

Thanks

Ittiandro

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you clarify something--from where are you trying to download the app? Is it from someone else's Google Drive? So in other words, is someone else's Google Drive denying you access to download a file?

Or are you saying you have the app file in your Google Drive in the cloud, but somehow your Google Drive app is denying you access when you try to download the file to your phone?

ittiandro

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Can you clarify something--from where are you trying to download the app? Is it from someone else's Google Drive? So in other words, is someone else's Google Drive denying you access to download a file?

Or are you saying you have the app file in your Google Drive in the cloud, but somehow your Google Drive app is denying you access when you try to download the file to your phone?

Neither of the two.I was trying to download from a site called The Android Cop How To Install Floating windows feature on Any Android Device When I click on the app icon a page opens up saying that I cannot access the file on Google Drive because of an alleged policy violation..
Anyway now it is a moot issue because I was able to retrieve the apk file and install the app from the previous download in the tablet.
Still curious to know why this happens, though !

Thank you anyway

Ittiandro