Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung S4 Zero's highlighted'or macro setup

Hoping someone has experienced this before. Somehow I managed to block some contacts. Fixed that but created another problem, of course!.

Previously, when sending a new message I would press the '0' on the kwerty number line and my last message recipient(s) would display, now this does not happen.

When I press the '0' my contacts display with phone numbers out of sequence and the '0' in their contact numbers highlighted/ or appear a bright blue????

It's like I have somehow linked the '0' to find all the '0's in my phone, haha. When it finds all the zero's they are of order.

Can anyone explain please.

Default Re: Samsung S4 Zero's highlighted'or macro setup

That does sound comical, but I don't know what you've done. Have you tried a Soft Reset, a Cached Data clear, and a Cache Partition wipe? You never know, one of those might fix it.
    It's possibly something very simple that an S4 owner would know, so you may care to consider posting your query in the Samsung Galaxy S4 forum.☺

Posted via Android Central App